If you want something more advanced, check out this butt routine with weights (oh, it burns!)
The butt exercises included in this video are:
- Side leg raises: to target that side butt!
- Lunges: to target the whole buttock mass!
- Donkey Kicks: to target that underbutt area
- Glute bridges: to target the biggest muscles in your butt! This particular butt workout is a MUST if you want a perky bum.
- Toe taps: to finish off strong.
This miracle butt workout is just a starting point.
If you’re fit enough, add in weights for some extra resistance.
You can also use resistance bands if you don’t want to invest in buying dumbells.
These are the resistance bands I use.
Keep in mind that your diet also needs to be on point – depending on your overall fitness goal.
Do you want more butt workout videos?
If so, be sure to share this post on Pinterest and Facebook.
If I see there is interest, I’ll definitely share more!
10 Tips for a Nicer Butt
These tips will be short but highly relevant!
- Have a goal and only one goal!
- Eat for your goal
- Create a workout schedule that is realistic for you
- Enjoy food. Use it as a tool
- Understand that food is not the enemy
- Be consistent
- Track important things (ps: weight is not always the important thing to track!)
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes
- Good things take time and that’s okay
- You don’t have to do a wide variety of exercises to get the butt of your dreams
These are some of the tips that have helped me the most with improving my butt.
I don’t want this post to be too long so I’ve condensed them down into this list.
Feel free to contact me with questions.